Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy Birthday, Erica!

We started this month celebrating Erica's 4th birthday. She & I had a night out just the 2 of us. I took her to Build-a-Bear and grab some dinner. She was so funny! So many of the animals caught her attention and it took her a little while to choose. She went from a pig, to a penguin, to a purple dog, to a pink poodle and finally settled on a blue monster. Go figure. He is cute though. And silly me, I didn't have my camera with me and my phone was out in my car!

Her parents had a party for her the following night at Chuck E Cheese. She was in heaven!! She had family on both sides attend and it was really fun. Great Papa Conder bought her a birthday crown full of tokens and she burned right through them.
HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY, ERICA!!!! We love you!!!

1 comment:

Swain Family said...

I still can't believe she is 4!! But it looks like it was a huge success! :) We were there in spirit!